Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Granada Meets Sarah and Jules

This last week, Julia and Sarah were with me in Granada. They stayed at a hotel that was only a block and a half from me which was so great and I loved being able to hang out with them everyday. It definitely brought some of seattle/bham to me for a little bit. We checked out so amazing restaurants and tapas places and did some crazy clubbing too. I am still in shock about how normal and easy it is here to stay out until the early hours of the morning. We also went to a beach called Salobrena this last summer which was the perfect end to their trip here. I didnt bring my camera but Jules did so hopefully the pictures from that will surface soon!

Currently I am a bit under the weather which has been no fun at all. But i have some antibiotics and other medications and i am hoping to see an improvement asap. My homestay mom has been very sweet and has been making me soup for lunch everyday. I need to get better soon so that I can start preparing for my final on monday! everyone else has until next wednesday but since i am heading to amsterdam on monday i am taking mine in the morning before i leave.

Right now in my homestay there are two Norwegian girls staying for the week. They are both in high school and here with their language class. They are both very nice and its fun having more people around. Thats all for now!

1 comment:

  1. EM! I love reading about all of your adventures! It sounds like you are having such a fabulous time! We need to have a skype date soon. Hopefully you will get this message because I have deleted my facebook for a little while and I realized I don't have your email so I don't know how to contact you! Woops! Well write my at walter.alyssa@gmail.com so we can be in touch and all. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete