Thursday, November 25, 2010

¡Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracia!

I can't believe that today is Thanksgiving. I have classes and a presentation today! It's extremely odd not being at home with my family and the rest of the Thanksgiving crew. I'm not really sure what to make of it. I have a dinner with my program tonight and then I may be heading to another dinner with some friends not in my program afterwards. Today will definitely be a different kind of thanksgiving than im used to but i think it will still be fun once i get my classes done with.

Since I last posted I took a trip to Paris, it was incredible. I loved it. I stayed with Anneka and she took me all around Paris to all of your typical tourist spots. i had a blast. at first it was super intimidating being in such a big city, i have become so used to Granada's tiny size that not being able to walk everywhere was a strange concept. I do have to say that the metro system in Paris is pretty impressive. By the end of my trip I felt like i was finally getting the hang of it. During my trip I had the best chocolate crossaints of my life and I even tried escargot! I went to the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge and more. i just had such a great trip. the only downside was having to pay 60 euros to get to my 7am flight.

This weekend my program is taking a trip to Sevilla and Cordoba which should be really fun. Then the next weekend I am going to Dublin! The time is just flying by.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment